Join us on Facebook
High School Senior Award for 2017 went to Audrey Kuhnle. Audrey's mom Kathy has played for EHWSL for many years. Audrey is a graduate of Arlington High School. She will be attending John Jay College of Criminal Justice in the fall. Congratulations Audrey!
E.H.W.S.L. HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR GIRL AWARD PROGRAM
Application & Rules
To download the application click on the link above.
Mail your transcript and completed application to:
1737 French Hill Road
Yorktown, NY 10598
OR Email to: EHWSLinc@gmail.com
The E.H.W.S.L. will recognize a high school senior that has made significant contributions to the soccer community with award money up to $500.
1. The applicant must be a graduating high school senior in good standing.
2. An accredited college or technical school must accept the applicant for the academic year immediately following graduation.
1.Obtain your current up to date high school transcript from your guidance counselor
2. Answer all questions completely. Give as much information as needed to demonstrate that you are the most desirable candidate for this award. If necessary attach additional sheets.
3. The application deadline is May 1, 2020. Applications will not be accepted after this date.
4. Remember that although contributions to the soccer community are the most important criteria, the scholarship committee will review and consider academic achievements and all-around interests and activities of the applicants.