High School Senior Award for 2017 went to Audrey Kuhnle. Audrey's mom Kathy has played for EHWSL for many years. Audrey is a graduate of Arlington High School. She will be attending John Jay College of Criminal Justice in the fall. Congratulations Audrey!
Join us on Facebook
E.H.W.S.L. HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR GIRL AWARD PROGRAM
Application & Rules
To download the application click on the link above. Forms can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to P.O. Box 174 LaGrangeville, N.Y. 12540
The E.H.W.S.L. will recognize a high school senior that has made significant contributions to the soccer community with award money up to $500.
1. Applicant must be a graduating high school senior in good standing.
2. An accredited college or technical school must accept the applicant for the academic year immediately following graduation.
1. Answer all questions as completely as possible. Give as much information as you possibly can which would demonstrate that you are the most desirable candidate for this award. If necessary, attach additional sheets.
2. Return the completed application along with any necessary documentation to EHWSLINC@gmail.com
3. Application deadline is June 15, 2017. No applications will be accepted after this date.
4. Remember that although contributions to the soccer community are the most important criteria, the selection committee also reviews and considers academic achievement as well as all-around interests and activities of the applicants.
E.H.W.S.L. HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR GIRL
AWARD PROGRAM RULES
CRITERIA - IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:
1. Participation in and contributions to the applicant’s soccer community.
The award is presented to students who have made a long-term, quality contribution to Soccer. This contribution may have been in the form of any of the following:
a. team participation
d. volunteer participation in various league-related activities
2. Participation in non-club activities at school, home, or in the community.
Consideration will be given to the applicant's participation in activities outside of the soccer community, such as hobbies, special talents being developed, community activities, and student or outside organizations.
3. Special Needs / Circumstances
If more than one applicant meets the previously listed criteria equally, the committee will then consider special financial needs or extenuating circumstances such as health obstacles that may reflect on an applicant's qualifications for the award.
4. Academic Achievement
Although this is not an academic award, the applicant must be in good academic standing.