High School Senior Award for 2017 went to Audrey Kuhnle. Audrey's mom Kathy has played for EHWSL for many years. Audrey is a graduate of Arlington High School. She will be attending John Jay College of Criminal Justice in the fall. Congratulations Audrey!
Join us on Facebook
EHWSL 2019 SUMMER SOCCER IS OPEN
Start Date - week of June 18, 2019 ( 8 week session)
Format 7 v 7 (6 + a keeper) 2- 45 minute halves
Time/Days- Semi/Comp Division Tuesday 6:30 pm
Rec Division Wednesdays 6:30 pm
Cost- $55 League Fee
$30 Player pass fee (required )
Late fee- $25.00 late fee applied to registration
AFTER MAY 24, 2019
Registration Deadline: June 9, 2019
Roster requirements- THERE IS NO PART TIME PLAYER OPTION FOR SUMMER SESSION
NOTE: PLAYERS MUST CONTACT TEAM CAPTAIN BEFORE REGISTERING OR REGISTER UNASSIGNED
Semi-/Competitive Division (Tuesday evenings)
-Players looking for a fun competitive level of play. seasoned players with moderate skill/athleticism/experience, a mix of seasoned/ experienced players. Players or all ages.
Recreational Division (Wednesday evenings)- Here you will see a mix of soccer moms, beginners, and athletic women just out for a fun and laid back game.
EHWSL & The Net @ Golds Gym
click here to register and for complete details
Indoor Season Reminders
Captains, please be prepared with the following;
1) Each team will need an alternate jersey.
2) Turn in team rosters and show players passes to the referee prior to game start.
3) There are guest players ONLY upon request to the league during indoor play. Guest players may play between B & C with respect to the division's skill level.
No guest players for A.
5) Make up dates are for weather cancellations only. Determined by Golds Gym
6)Game cancellations will be posted on our Facebook page and email/text sent from EHWSL and The Net. You can also call Golds Gym for game confirmation.
7) The EHWSL will impose a team fine in the event no payers show and/or the team forfeits with late (day of game) notice.
8) Arrive on time, late start results in
loss of game time.
Above all else, remember this is a family friendly league meant for fun and Referees are to be respected.