Join us on Facebook
The East Hudson Women's Soccer League in Poughkeepsie offers play to all women. Whether you are a seasoned player or just stepping onto the field for the first time, our league welcomes any woman over the age of 18 to join our teams.
During the Summer, starting in June we offer a 7 v 7 in multiple divisions.
Competitive, Semi-Competitive and Recreational. In the indoor league we also offer an O-30 Recreational division.
During the late fall, winter, and early we partner with Golds Gym and The Net in Poughkeepsie to provide a premiere playing environment and a competitive indoor league for players of all skill levels.
We are always open to new teams and players. If you have a team or interested in finding a team email us email@example.com. EHWSL is affiliated with the USSF (United States Soccer Federation) through US Club Soccer.
Summer Schedules are posted!
You can click on the link below or go to our SCHEDULES page to view
* Please note 18-19 year old players are required to have a parents signature on the US Club roster to be eligible to play.
Summer Season Reminders
Captains, please be prepared with the following;
1) Each team brings a team ball for every game and will need an alternate jersey.
2) Turn in team rosters and show players passes to the referee prior to game start.
3) There are no guest players during summer play.
5) Make up dates are for weather cancellations only.
6)Game cancellations will be posted on our Facebook page and email/text sent no later than 4:30 on game day if possible.
7) The EHWSL will impose a team fine will be in the event no payers show and/or the team forfeits with late (day of game) notice.
8) Arrive on time, late start results in
loss of game time.
Above all else, remember this is a family friendly league meant for fun and Referees are to be respected.
High School Senior Award for 2017 went to Audrey Kuhnle. Audrey's mom Kathy has played for EHWSL for many years. Audrey is a graduate of Arlington High School. She will be attending John Jay College of Criminal Justice in the fall. Congratulations Audrey!